Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cheap

So I was going to talk about what I cheap ass I am when it comes to clothes (I have never spent more than $30 on pants, must less a shirt) BUT... I heard about Rifftrax from a girl from work. Needless to say I pretty much consider her my new bff because of this treasure she shared with me. This basically sums up my feelings for the Twilight movies:



Don't get me wrong, I like the story. It's kind of unique and cute, but the movies slaughtered it. And the more I think about Edward, the creepier he gets. So enjoy. And if you liked it be sure to check out some of their other stuff one youtube, like the Star Wars ones!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Have you ever read Cleolinda's movies in 15 minutes? HILARIOUS and wonderful. Her recap of Troy is my favorite thing I've ever read, but they're all great.

Phoenix said...

I haven't... but I'll have to check them out now :)

Post a Comment