Friday, January 22, 2010

Ahh the gym...

I went to the gym this morning... finally ha ha. I've been going to LA Fitness lately and I really like it. I used to go to Gold's Gym but there were all of these huge men everywhere just staring so it was kinda awkward. I don't know how they got to be so big because I swear they just spend all their time staring at the girls in there, but somehow they managed.

So the boy at the front desk greeted me this morning. It was the second time I've seen him there. I know this because the first time was about a month ago and when I came in he said "It must be cold out there because your nose is really red, ha ha ha!" and today said "Wow, you look sick." No, I'm not sick. I just woke up and managed to drag myself out of bed to get here. I was proud of myself for doing it but thanks for bursting my bubble. I am also not one of those girls who wears make up to the gym because I sweat it off, and I turn as red Bob the Tomato after I work out (that is NOT an exaggeration). So adding more color to my face... not gonna happen.

The spinning class was ok. The instructor had some kinda reggea/caribbean (I don't know how to explain it) music going on that I didn't like a whole lot, but it was still a good workout. I generally like heavier music, but usually the only instructors that play that kind are men that are the size of a refridgerator and they yell at you, so I'll take the lighter music anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment