Friday, January 8, 2010

Fat? Seriously?

I can't stand girls that are skinnier than me, and whine about how fat they are. You thought I was just going to hate girls that were skinnier, didn't you? ;) But that's not the case. I just don't like girls who hardly eat, have a thin body, and still aren't happy. They make me feel like I'm morbidly obese because I weigh 10 lbs more than them. One girl was telling me how fat her thighs were so I sat down next to her and told her "If you have fat thighs, then I have the thighs of an elephant." She didn't really have anything to say to that...

And you know what kind of girls I'm talking about. They're everywhere. Those semi-good looking ones that spend more time in front of a mirror than they do breathing. The ones that are always on some diet or another. They're so obsessed with how they look they forget other important things, like having a personality for one. The ones that you go hang out with, maybe for dinner, and all they do is whine about the 5 lbs (OMG!!!) that they recently gained. All I want to know is where did they gain this supposed 5 lbs? Their purse maybe? That seems to be the only thing of theirs that has gotten bigger. Then you have to sit through the rest of the meal listening to how they are dieting and going to lose 20 lbs! Which will then leave them with the body shape of a little boy... goodie?


It's actually pretty sickening. So I don't normally make New Years resolutions (because I always forget what they were a month later ha ha) but hopefully having it here will help me. So I resolve to:

1. Not go on any diets whatsoever. I will continue to eat healthy and maintain the healthy weight that I am at now. A scale will not define my moods.

2. To exercise more. There really is nothing better for your body and your mind.

3. To really feel beautiful in the skin I'm in. People tell me I am, and it's time to start believing it.

4. To enjoy how I look now, and stop comparing myself to others.

5. To try and stop hating those girls... try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment