Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Recommendations!

I LOVE reading other people's blogs. I'm not sure if it's my nosy side, but I love taking a peak into people's lives and see how they think and feel about things. I like being able to follow along in people's lives and see what happens next. That being said, I'd like to find more blogs to follow (this kind of made me sound like a creeper, but I swear I'm not), so I would like some recommendations from YOU!

If you have any blogs you follow and really like, please tell me about them so I can check them out :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at the "Blogs that float my boat" section on the right side of my blog...those are my favs. Top favs are probably Hyperbole and a Half and Sassy Curmudgeon...but they're all lovely in their own way. :)

And you're not a creeper...I am always looking for great new blogs to read!

Associate Girl said...

Great minds think alike. I was just creating a master list of all my favorite blogs. I love taza-and-husband.blogspot.com and cupcakesandcashmere.com Also, motherlawyercrazyperson.blogspot is a really good writer. Enjoy.

linnykins said...

Yes, I'd really love to visit Seattle one day! Once I get out of my poor student phase perhaps. So many places to see.

Blogs are awesome... I'm a big fan of Colour Me Katie! http://colormekatie.blogspot.com

Amie said...

One of my favorites is the Sassy Curmudgeon, over at volcanicensemble.blogspot.com

Phoenix said...

Thanks everyone :D I will check them all out. I already LOVE Sassy Curmudgeon, ha ha. She's hilarious!

Dysfunktional said...

Check out Daydream Believer at http://jamiejenson.blogspot.com and The Ranter's Box at http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

Post a Comment