Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reality

On Easter I found out my boyfriend has another girlfriend. He tried to make it seem like it wasn't serious. I decided that this was something we could work through if he was willing, which he seemed like he was.

I checked the phone records before I left on Wednesday. It wasn't over between them, they'd been talking every more. I was left staring at the computer screen, unable to stop shaking as rage/hurt rushed over me in debilitating waves. It's over between us. I cried a little, got my self under control, then got on the plane to Idaho to be with me family for a week.

What do you do when all the plans for your future are wrapped around someone who doesn't even want you? How do you even begin to think of what to do? Fortunately he was a complete asshole about it, saying it was my fault and things like that, which has definitely gave me closure. Thank God I wasn't a complete wreck and managed to celebrate my dads 60th bday with him.

So now I'm back in Phoenix. I'm going to start picking up the completely shattered pieces of my life, taking the good things and moving forward. And I'm leaving that lying bastard behind and never looking back.

2 comments:

The Midnight Writer said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie..
BUT you know the truth, and I'm glad you found out now rather than later.
Your moving forward and leaving his sorry ass makes you strong, and I really wish I had your strength.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to hear it. I have never understood infidelity, and I understand blaming it on the other person even less. :(

Post a Comment