Friday, August 20, 2010

Not again

I was working at the coffee shop a few days ago. A woman came up to order:

Woman: "I'd like a slice of cheesecake and a tall earl grey tea."

We carry two kinds of cheesecake so I asked her: "Would you like the original or the white chocolate..."

Woman [Interrupting and rolling her eyes]: "I said a TALL earl grey tea"

Well no shit I heard that. I didn't ask about that, but thanks for treating me like I'm stupid and don't know how to do my job (which I've been doing for 2 years) because you were too lazy to actually look at the bakery case you were ordering from and don't know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Dysfunktional said...

How rude? It's obvious you are asking about the cake? I think some people just want to have an attitude 24/7/365.

Post a Comment