Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Airports

I got to pick my brother up from the airport yesterday. He's on leave from the hospital for about a month so he came to visit me for a couple days for my bday. It's really good to see him. Last time I saw him right after his accident and it's crazy how much his hand has healed. He can grab things now with a good amount of strength, in fact the doctors can't believe how well it healed, they are amazed every time they check on him. His back is healing up from where they took the skin flap, and over all he looks really well and healthy again. It's so good to see family.

I'm really excited to start school again. I finally decided a few months ago to go for Occupational Therapy. Mainly because I got to see them work with my brother and it seems like a very creative and rewarding career. It will take a long time to get there, but I can't wait to get started. I really never want to stop learning, so going back to school is something I'm really looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment