Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boys

I've only been hit on by guys when I'm sunburnt. And by hit on I mean came up to me/stopped their vehicle and said I was "hot" (ironically, and they were serious) and asked if they could have my number. Which in turn would confuse the crap out of me because I'd just recently looked at my reflection, and noticed how much I resembled Bob the tomato. I guess I've gotten hit on by guys too after I've been working out but it's the same thing, give me 15 mins or more of cardio and my face turns a deep red. Don't know why but it's always happened.

Which is really depressing because I don't get hit on when I look normal, or even good. I must have to be red in the face and sweating profusely for any men to take interest in me. Awkward. Which confuses me even more because if we ever did hang out again... should I go run a mile before hand? Or show up looking normal and risk him looking disappointed? I don't understand it at all.

I've had others friends say the same thing. The one time you have to run some where and don't have time for hair and make up, guys are eying you up and down like you're the hottest thing they're even seen. So why even bother with all the make up and showers and blow drying? If you ever do meet and a man like without being all dolled up, and end up getting married, he's going to love it because you'll look like that most of the time anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment