Friday, February 5, 2010

Lost

I was going to go the the gym today, to a yogo class. I figured I'd squeeze in a few episode between after the class, and work at 12:30... then after work at 5:30 ha ha. My boyfriend likes the show somewhat, but since I have more free time I'm way ahead of him so I watch them while he's at work. Well then I got a call from work asking me to work a longer shift so the gym idea went out the window and Lost magically appeared on my tv screen ha ha.

I'm watching the old seasons, to catch up with the new ones. Although I'm not sure I could handle being able to only watch one episode a week. So I'm trying to spread out the episodes until the 6th season is over then get it on DVD later... yah trying. Not really going that way because I've gone through 2.5 seasons in a little over a week!

But the extra hours at work will be nice. Still trying to find a second job... anywhere lol. I've even resorted to applying as a waitress! We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment