Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jobs

   I'm still hunting for a second job... or a regular full-time job. It's been a lot harder to find anything here than I originally thought. Idaho wasn't hit too hard in the recession so jobs were pretty easy to find there. But I have a couple interviews today that I'm excited about, we'll see how they go. 

   I've been sick for the past couple days and I'm just starting to get over it. Hopefully my nose doesn't start running in the middle of the interview, ha ha gross. When I first started one of my jobs about 4 years ago, I was horribly sick. It was a really bad cold and I had to take antibiotics (or horse pills as I like to call them) for the first time in my life. The worse symptom was that my ears were constantly plugged up and I could barely hear anything. It was kind of hard to train because I could barely hear what they were telling me, so I desperately hoping it was just something they were covering from the book and I could read it later. It worked out well though and I worked there  for over 3 years.

   I had a wonderful valentines day. He bought me white roses and chocolates, then took me out to P.F. Changs. But aside from all that, it was really nice just to be able to take some time and tell each other how much we really love and appreciate each other.

   I just realized all of my sentences started with some form of "I" and now I feel like one of those stupid girls that can only talk about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment