Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleep

I love sleeping, who doesn't right? I just have a problem with moving a lot when I'm sleeping. I'm jealous of those people who can fall asleep and stay in that same position all night, I really am. I had a roommate that fell asleep on our living room floor during a late night movie one time. I groggily thought of waking her up to send her to bed, as a stumbled into my own room, but no. I figured she'd roll over soon and go to bed. Nope. Found her in the same exact spot the next morning and felt like an asshole for not waking her up ha ha. She slept fine though so I guess that works.

But I have the constant need to move every 15-30 minutes generally. Which was perfectly fine until I moved in with my boyfriend, who is a big cuddler (every girls dream right?). He can scoop me up in his arms, give me a kiss, and be asleep 30 seconds later and just stay that way all night. I unfortunately start squirming around, making sure one leg is bent and the other is straight, and other crazy ways I insist on sleeping because it's the only way I feel comfortable. So learning to sleep with any other person has been... interesting ha ha. He's pretty patient unless I use my legs to shove him over (I did this in my sleep) or try punching him to get him to move over (again, I was asleep).

So last night, for the very first time... we actually stayed in each others arms all night! I'm not sure if it was because on one side I had my tiny kitty (who I didn't want to crush) and on the other my boyfriend (who is a body builder and I couldn't crush if my life depended on it) but we slept the whole night through and woke up holding each other. It was great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment