Friday, February 12, 2010

Video Game :)

**Disclaimer: If you don't play video games you probably won't understand most of this, sorry :(**





I am a huge video gaming nerd. I will admit it. I love playing them, and was actually 
considering becoming a video game designer... until I found out it's mainly staring at a computer screen and programming all the time. And most of those people are really nerdy ha ha.

I love, love, love the Legend of Zelda games. I even dressed up as Saria for halloween (don't judge me).  It's just a great way to pass some time for me. BUT, I don't let it consume my life... which is why I've never played World of Warcraft. I've lost friends to that game, seriously. "Hey have you seen Alex recently?" ... "No, he bought World of Warcraft and hasn't left his house in 2 months"... oh. 


Anyways Bioshock 2 came out and I'm waiting for a paycheck so I can go buy it. My bf and I played the first one together and I've been looking forward to it coming out for a couple months now. The first one was amazing! It was this great mix of being slightly horrified, but still wanting to figure things out (or just survive ha ha). And you get to play as a Big Daddy in the 2nd one so hopefully you get to kick some ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment