Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

All I can say about Super Bowl Sunday is... thank God it's finally here and I don't have to watch football games 4 days a week now! I like football, once a week or so if it's my favorite team... 4 times a week though... it's a good thing I love my boyfriend :)

We're rooting for the Saints, because they have never won a Super Bowl. And I think Peyton Manning is an arrogant jerk that thinks he's hot as shit, but is really just am over rated redneck. Just saying.

I think the best thing about watching the game is the FOOOOOD! The bf's parents are making bbq beef ribs mmmmmmmm so good, with guacamole and chips. I made a white chocolate and lime cheesecake bars so, needless to say, I'm very excited about tonight ha ha. GO SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment