Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not again

Know what is driving me nuts? Is when girls/women who weigh considerably less than me, complain about being fat. If they're fat, then I must be obese (and I'm not). It especially bugs me when they complain about their butt or thighs, that probably easily fit into a size 3 jean. I was nicknamed "thunder thighs" for a reason, muscle builds easily and quickly for me in the area and I'm pretty sure I've got twice as much as they do. And, they probably all shop in the petite section because they are tiny. GAH!

I've also decided that public restrooms are one of the most social awkward places to be in. You basically have to sit down and do your business 2 feet away someone, with a small piece of metal partition to separate you. And you always have to do it as quietly as possible, and you have to hurry because you're afraid someone might judge you if you're in there for awhile. It's just extremely awkward. Now I know why a lot of women I know don't use public restrooms.

There was a woman in the stall next to me the other day talking on her cell phone. How rude is that? What if someone in there had really bad gas? How would you explain that over the phone? "Oh sorry about that, the woman next to me is taking a gigantic dump, excuse the noise it should be over soon." Ridiculous.

2 comments:

Citygal said...

ha! public restrooms are part of the reason why my thigh muscles are so strong...all that squatting to avoid sitting on the nasty toilet seat!

Phoenix said...

Have you ever tried it on a moving bus? Doesn't work so well...

Post a Comment