Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekends

Weekends at work have been kicking my butt lately. I usually work a 12 hour day between the two jobs and my feet have the blisters to prove it. I don't mind it because I'm finally making some good money, but when I get tired I tend to slur and stumble over my words. The most memorable incident was when I was (trying) to tell my table about how the fondue forks would get hot it left in the pot. I tried to say "That will be the hot part" but as I was saying it I was thinking about fondue forks in my head and took the "f" from it and said "That will be the hot fart." I promptly turned extremely red and said "I meant hot part" and tried to laugh it off. Umm awkward? Yes, yes definitely.

I just realized how quickly this month is coming to an end. The year is almost half over! My sister is coming to visit on Friday, and we're going to a baseball game on Saturday where I think... my boyfriend is going to propose :-D Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment