Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Training

I finished training over the weekend. It was pretty interesting to say the least. One server got overwhelmed when he got 2 tables at one time and FREAKED out, punching the walk-in refrigerator (and denting it considerably), breaking a couple of bottles of wine in the process.

We were given 3 shifts where we were supposed to follow a server to learn how to do everything, before we served tables solo. One server that I trained with had to do a 4th follow because he wasn't ready to start serving. His training server said he was just really slow and didn't seem to be picking things up (which was probably due to the two 32 oz. beers he had two hours before his shift).

On another note, my kitten is driving me nuts! She's very defiant with me, it's actually kind of comical. She's not that way with the bf, if she's scratching something and he tells her to stop, she does. If I do, she throws a fit and runs around furiously. She's a little suck up with him too ha ha. In the morning, if I get up first to go to work, she gets under the covers then pokes her head out where I was laying and looks like she's trying to be a human and sleeps next to him. It's really cute. Except that when he gets up first she doesn't keep sleeping. Oh no. She goes under the bed and starts ripping at the mattress with her claws. This has been happening consistently over the past couple months so that by the time he leaves the moment I hear her claws start ripping I'm ready with a glass of water. She still does it though. I think she's trying to usurp me as the woman of the house ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment