Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Potty Talk

The bf and I have been trying to eat healthier. And by that I mean we eat lots of fruits and veggies, ate sushi 4 times last week, had hotdogs for midnight snacks, a dinner of only wings, cheesecake, and beer, and pretty much ate everything in site over the weekend. Ahem. So we agreed last weekend was our last "binge" weekend because he wants to get back into body building. So lean meats, veggie, and fruits from here on out. Which I'm down for because I'd prefer not to have my love handles hang over the side of my bikini. One thing about Phoenix, with the weather so nice, you ALWAYS have to be swimsuit ready. Sucks.

So I made him a good breakfast this morning, and a healthy lunch and I get this text later.

I just pooped a horse :( 

Umm sorry? Ha ha. I'll try to feed you non healthy foods from here on out.



Speaking of potty humour, I always have the weirdest things happen to me in public restrooms. First of all they're extremely awkward because where else are there bathrooms with gigantic slits of the walls missing? No where. And little kids are crazy, like the one that pulled herself into my stall for a little chat.

Another time my sister and I were sitting at our favorite cafe, using the wifi to feed our facebook addiction. There was a couch facing the back of the cafe and we were sitting on it, facing the restrooms. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a guy walking towards the men's restroom. He opens the door, looks in then promptly shuts it and runs out of the cafe. Weird right?

So maybe a minute later another guy walks up, opens the bathroom door, says "OH SHIT" and runs away again. So by now I'm a little curious, and I watch the 3rd guy walk up another minute later. Same reaction. Opens the door, looks in, runs away. So I'm really starting to wonder whats going on and by now my sister has noticed too. So we wait for whoever/whatever is in there to come out. The door opens and....
a little girl walks out ha ha. She is mad as a hornet too, little arms are rigid as she stomps over to her mother (my sister and I couldn't stop laughing because this poor little girl was so enraged at being walked in on 3 times while using the restroom). Her mom is behind us and we hear her saying "Why didn't you use the women's bathroom?" and "Well why didn't you lock the door sweetie?"

I realize it wasn't that funny to the little girl but the best part of it was the reactions from the guys. They must have felt like total perverts and consequently just ran away instead of having to face this little girl when she was done.

1 comment:

angora said...

too. freakin. funny.

Post a Comment