Saturday, March 27, 2010

Draining

Working two jobs is really starting to drain me. I had nightmares last night about having horrible customers at the coffee shop. One man wanted mashed potatoes in his mocha and kept asking for things we didn't have... for 5 minutes while the line behind him got bigger and bigger. I finally woke up and felt like I'd just gotten off work. Stoooopid. I have to work both my jobs today and I'm trying to get up the will power to clean the apt... yeah that's not happening. Bioshock 2 on the other hand... I will be finishing you today ha ha.

There is a guy who comes in a gets a large coffee, and then 3 refills. Do you know how much caffeine that is?!?! Probably not so I'll let you know. A venti coffee has 400 mg of caffeine. To put that into perspective: A shot of espresso has 75 mg. A 12 oz. Red Bull has 114 mg. This man was having 4 venti cups... THAT'S 1600 mg OF CAFFEINE!!!! HOW IS HIS HEART STILL WORKING?!?! I see him in there a couple times a week! I thought I was a coffee addict but not compared to that. I would switch to coffee (instead of espresso) to get more caffeine, but Starbucks coffee tastes like burnt rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment