Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week End

It feels like I've been working all week. Balancing the 2 jobs is harder than I thought. My second job I basically work as an independent contractor selling cookware. There's a lot of training involved and it's started to feel kind of tedious. But, I know once I get through it all, I'll finally start making some good money. So basically any available time this week that I've had, I've been doing what I can to get this new career started. I've probably worked 50 hours this week and at least 10 hours of commuting if not more. I'm not used to this anymore! Ha ha.

I do really enjoy being able to go into people's homes and cook for them. It's a way to get to know people really personally and I like it a lot. They asked if I wanted to work tonight but I need a break. And by break I mean go home and give it the big cleaning it's been needing all week. No fun, but now I feel nice and relaxed with me feet up, reading some blogs, and drinking some Earl Grey tea. Doesn't get much better than a well deserved (and enjoyed) break.

No comments:

Post a Comment