Saturday, March 27, 2010

Reason #1 I quit waitressing

I almost lost it one day with a customer. I was working as the to-go waitress so when I wasn't busy I'd help get food out to tables. I brought out an appetizer to a table to help out a server who was training a new guy. As I set it down on the table the woman at the end said to me, "Umm, maybe next time you should put the silverware on the napkins." I guess the new guy set the silverware directly on the table instead of on a napkin.


Well excuse me you fat stupid piece of shit. If you actually took the time to look at me you'd see that I'm not a man, and therefor, I didn't set your fucking table. But thanks for not looking at me and making me feel like I'm a not human being worth doing that for, you obese asshole.

I couldn't even speak to her. I just wanted to punch her double chins to the other side of her large head. So I just walked away. Why the hell would you ever do that to some who is handling your food? Enjoy your 2000 calorie appetizer. I'd say I hope it goes straight to your ass... but I don't think it would fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment